Sunday, August 12, 2007

my first luv,a big flop



my 1st luv hapnd when i was in 9th standard :D.ouch dont scold me.i dont know whether it is a gud age to luv sum1 or not.anyway mine was a one way love.since it was a one way luv,ofcourse there was no traffic at all :).we were in the same tution class .he was not a hash bush type.just a simple guy.i luved his way of talking and smiling.afterall i was a madhavan (film actor) fan that time(now no) and he resembled madhavan.i was longing 2 tell him that i luv him,but i cant.hmmmmm y cant he propose me 1st ;).this satetment was just to comfort my mind.bcoz i dont like 2 go behind luv and all at that studying age.so after calculating all the after effects i decided to place the luv inside my mind itslf.
4 years passed and now im a btech student,and u all know that,rite :).now i have 1 vague picture of him in my mind.and i just laugh at myself when i think of the ideas and silly luv matters of a 9th standard gal.now i hav got a quite matured mind.i have my own decisions.and i would luv to marry a boy my parents suggests.above all i have to study and want to get a gud job.so after 9th till now there is no place 4 luv iside my heart.
And the only thing i am not understanding is that y i search his face among crowds and in orkut.why i ask students frm his school whether they know him or not.
whether i want him as my true frnd or inside my heart in 1 corner, am i waiting for him to tell ma luv story?

No comments: